Morning Psalm for Tuesday in the Second Week of Advent



Psalm 50:7-15

Hear, O my people, and I will speak: "O Israel, I will bear witness against you; for I am God, your God.

I do not accuse you because of your sacrifices; your offerings are always before me.

I will take no bull-calf from your stalls, nor he-goats out of your pens;

For all the beasts of the forest are mine, the herds in their thousands upon the hills.

I know every bird in the sky, and the creatures of the fields are in my sight.

If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the whole world is mine and all that is in it.


Do you think I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and make good your vows to the Most High.


Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor me.

Comments