Sunday Afternoon



No meditation today - I am away with some of the youth of our parish (and some adult companions) at a ski resort in Virginia.  I hope I will have gotten some photographs to share and no doubt will have some stories to tell.  I hope none of them are about me falling down.  Although I do not ski and will not be getting on skis this weekend, I am perfectly capable of falling down while on my own two feet.

I will appreciate your prayers as we return home today after appreciating the majesty of God in the mountains, in the snow, in fun and laughter, and in the bread and the wine at our morning worship together.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Good website! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot