It's Monday! Can't wait till Friday!

What is more beautiful than sunshine on winter weeds gone to seed?

It has been a long time since I've been able to take a walk in the woods. This is a throwback picture from last winter, but I'm counting down until this weekend when I can go off for a long walk on the wild side (aka the national wildlife refuge I love). It takes longer to get there now, which is part of the reason why it's been so long.

But the other reason is because I keep losing my rudder as life gets complicated and busy. I forget that I need to get out and walk. I forget that my work will still be waiting for me when I get back. I forget that my soul dries up if I don't tend to it.

I forget all those things when I get busy - and then I crash.

So the countdown until Friday begins. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!











Comments