Psalm for Tuesday in the Third Week of Advent



Psalm 34:1-8

1     I will bless the LORD at all times;*
          his praise shall ever be in my mouth.

2     I will glory in the LORD;*
          let the humble hear and rejoice.

3     Proclaim with me the greatness of the LORD;*
          let us exalt his Name together.

4     I sought the LORD, and he answered me*
           and delivered me out of all my terror.

5     Look upon him and be radiant,*
          and let not your faces be ashamed.

6     I called in my affliction and the LORD hear me*
          and saved me from all my troubles.

7     The angel of the LORD encompasses those who fear him,*
          and he will deliver them.

8     Taste and see that the LORD is good;*
          happy are they who trust in him!










Comments