Psalm for Monday in the Fourth Week of Advent



Psalm 25:1-14

1    To you, O LORD, I live up my soul;
         my God, I put my trust in you;*
             let me now be humiliated, nor let my enemies triumph over me.

2     Let none who look to you be put to shame;*
          let the treacherous be disappointed in their schemes.

3     Show me your ways, O LORD,*
          and teach me your paths.

4     Lead me in your truth and teach me,*
          for you are the God of my salvation; in you have I trusted all the day long.

5     Remember, O LORD, your compassion and love,*
          for they are from everlasting.

6     Remember not the sins of my youth and my transgressions;*
           remember me according to your love and for the sake of your goodness, O LORD.

7     Gracious and upright is the LORD;*
           therefore he teaches sinners in his way.

8     He guides the humble in doing right*
           and teaches his way to the lowly.

9     All the paths of the LORD are love and faithfulness*
           to those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.

10    For your Name's sake, O LORD,*
           forgive my sin, for it is great.

11    Who are they who fear the LORD?*
            he will teach them the way that they should choose.

12    They shall dwell in prosperity,*
            and their offspring shall inherit the land.

13    The LORD is a friend to those who fear him*
            and will show them his covenant.

14    My eyes are ever looking to the LORD,*
            for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.




Comments