Saturday Morning Music: The Perfect Day


Tomorrow my firstborn marries his bride. I'm sure there will be pictures to share later. Meanwhile, in honor of the wedding weekend, I wanted to post a clip of a really wonderful piece of wedding music, which I found: Henry Purcell's Voluntary for Two Trumpets. Unfortunately, the person who posted the video won't allow it to be embedded anywhere (like here on my blog). But it's a great piece. So here's the link to go watch it on YouTube. While you watch, you can say Mazel Tov to Brad and Bri!

http://youtu.be/y6gWg-VJ_Lw

Enjoy!






Comments

Perpetua said…
Very best wishes to your son and his bride, Penny. My nephew got married a couple of hours ago and i was sorry not to be there. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks, Perpetua! The groom is currently stuck in the airport in NYC but it wouldn't be a wedding without some drama, no? :-)