The Arrival



Here are my little Haitian magi, admiring the Baby Jesus on The Epiphany.

And after tonight, they'll turn around and go home by another way.

I hope your Christmastide has been filled with good things. I had a lovely holiday with all sorts of activities, including a wedding and a funeral. Next Sunday I'm doing a baptism, so I'm hitting all the sacramentals (even though I didn't officiate at either the wedding or the funeral).

Holidays can be emotional, even without such big events. Getting together with family can be wonderful and/or it can be anxiety producing and/or it can be awful. 

I hope yours was as wonderful as it could be. Thanks for being part of The Party here. And enjoy (if you have taken down or are about to take down all your decorations) the spare beauty of a bare mantle or table top for a few weeks.

Blessings for the new year.







Comments

Anonymous said…
A blessed Epiphany, Penny, and a very happy New Year. I look forward to partying with you this year!