Friday afternoon fountain break


Well, here it is Friday afternoon, I'm writing a sermon that I didn't write earlier in the week, and it's break time.  If I go outside, I will not come back in on this gorgeous fall day.  So here is a post about a break.

This fountain is in a courtyard outside the library at Yale.  The library that looks like a cathedral inside.  Those of you who attended Hogwarts, I mean Yale, may have seen this cute thing.  

I like all the courtyards at Hog-- I mean Yale.  They're everywhere, providing a physical relief/green space near every building or concentration of buildings.  

So enjoy this fountain scene on your Friday afternoon break and imagine you are in the beautiful northeast surrounded by fabulous colors and cool temperatures and a bright blue sky.

Amen.

Comments