Another Shameless Plug



Forward Movement publishes one of these "day books" most every year. I've had the privilege of writing for the last couple of them, and I give them for gifts. People tell me all the time how much they enjoy reading the short daily reflections and meditations by a variety of authors (of course they tell me they like mine the best, which is sweet but completely wrong - there are a number of wonderful, thoughtful people who contribute, this year including the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Katherine Jefferts Schori). 

This year's daybook is Seeking God Day by Day and it has this fabulous cover.  I've already read a number of the mediations and am looking forward to reading them all year. They really do make wonderful gifts, and I hope you'll consider buying one for yourself and for friends and family. The cost is $16 or $12 each if you order 5. Such a deal! To order, click here or call Forward Movement at 800-543-1813.

Thanks!







Comments