Visual Morning Prayer for the Eleventh Day of Christmas: Nativity


Comments

Denise said…
Thank you for continuing to share the joy of Christmas with us. I enjoy seeing all of the different nativity scenes. I was able to see a museum exhibit of creches last week that really pointed to how the story of Christmas is celebrated in different cultures.
Thanks, Denise! I'm glad you're enjoying the nativity series. I'd love to see the museum exhibit! Where was it?
Brenda said…
Love the Demdaco/Willow Tree nativity because she's holding the baby. Beautiful.
Brenda, I love that she's holding the baby, too. Also, this is a "girl power" set in that I added the shepherdess with her lamb (the figure in the back wearing green).
Denise said…
The exhibit was at the Loyola University Museum of Art in Chicago. If you ever find yourself near Chicago at Christmastime, I recommend it: http://www.luc.edu/luma/flash/art_and_faith_2011.html.