Photos from Jeans and Jazz











My son played at the Jeans and Jazz worship service this morning at Hapeville First United Methodist Church in Hapeville, Georgia (Rev. Paige Pritchard, Pastor, who was one of my seminary classmates). It was World Communion Sunday, hence the flags on the altar.  The other musicians are the regular trio who play at the church. 

Tonight my son and his own combo are playing at The Velvet Note, a new jazz club in Alpharetta, Georgia, to a sold out crowd.  We're getting ready for a cookout to feed all the friends he bribed to buy tickets. I'm glad I was able to be in Atlanta this weekend!

And here's Jeffrey with my friend, Paige. Thanks, Paige!






Comments

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Ray Barnes said…
Good pictures Penny. He looks a happy boy,
Glad you like jazz too.
Thanks, all! I'm a proud mama.