Looking Back



I am at a place in my life where I'm doing some looking back.

Some of it is inspired by cleaning out some drawers and boxes and finding things I forgot I had.  Some of it is inspired by conversations with others (remember that time?) as well as preparing for a conference at the end of October in which I'll be examining my ministry and life and preparing for the next phase in my ministry.  And some of it is the result of continuing to move through the transition I've been moving through for some time now.

Much of what I am seeing, feeling and thinking is not ready for prime time here at The Party.  Regular readers will know already that I have not been posting much, besides photographs, for the last week or so, and I suspect that trend will continue for another couple of weeks.  There's a lot bubbling under the surface, though, and I look forward to getting back into the grove of observing and wondering and writing here.

So stay tuned!


Comments