The Path

I like this sign.  It's interesting to me.

You will note that the actual sign is pointing to the walking path. "Go this way to the path."  But see how the walker on the sign is actually going the other way.

That's why I like this sign. Sometimes walking outside the path plan is a good thing. It's like coloring outside the lines.  Or walking to the beat of a different drummer, as the saying goes.

"Find your own road," says the Saab commercial.  Make your own path, says Emerson, and leave a trail for others to follow.  And remember that your right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege.

Where are you going today?


Comments

Perpetua said…
Clearing out the shed, so that the new one can be built. :-)
Well, I hope that's a fun project! I'd be planning for the new one and forgetting about clearing out the old!
Ray Barnes said…
How would I know where I'm going, I'm a Pisces. I don't even know where I've been.
Ha ha, Ray! That explains my brother!