I'm Not Dead Yet

For various reasons, I've not had a chance to write any substantive posts these last days.  

In the meantime, this is a photo one of the mausoleums in the Colonial Cemetery in Savannah, about which I wrote in this post a couple of weeks ago.  All of the mausoleums in the cemetery look like this, although there are a couple of fancy stone memorials to certain celebrity citizens.  Even though Savannah is coastal, there are still below-ground graves as well.

I hope to resume writing in earnest in a day or so.

Comments

Ray Barnes said…
I hope all is well with you and yours. You sound a little troubled.
Sorry, that sounds a bit presumptuous, but you know I mean well!
All is well, thanks, Ray. Thanks for your concern. I am distracted by a busy schedule and fascination with local and world events, about which I will no doubt reflect soon. The title of this post refers to this scene in Monty Python & The Holy Grail (starting at the 1:00 mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs